Tuesday, April 03, 2012

March Favourites - Makeup, Hair, Body & Random!

This year is really flying by, I can't believe it's April already... Here are my beauty (and random) favourites for the month of March!


MAKEUP

Rimmel blush - Autumn Catwalk

This has been my favourite blush for a while now. It's really pigmented for a drugstore brand, but easily blendable. Perfect for Spring and Summer!

Catrice Eyebrow Kit

New favourite eyebrow Kit (ahead of ELF). So cheap and perfect for any hair colour. It comes with a mini eyebrow brush and mini tweezers, so cute!

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer

Perfect for my dark under eye circles [full review here]

Catrice Kohl Eye Pencil in Ultra Black

Cheap, stays on all day with no smudging, probably my favourite pencil liner ever!

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation

My perfect colour was Ivory, but then it seemed to be too dark, so True Ivory is perfect now. This foundation blends like a dream, gives a gorgeous dewy finish, but can be topped with powder if you don't like a dewy finish.

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel liner

Comes with it's own professional brush, but I use an angled eyeliner brush. So pigmented, lasts all day & night! [full review here]

Rimmel lipstick in Pink Blush

Such a pretty sweet baby pink, even more gorgeous with a baby pink gloss over the top. It lasts for ages too, which is always a bonus!

L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes

Amazing length & volume - what more could you ask for? Separates each and every lash! [full review here]

17 nail polish in Risky Red

Gorgeous blood red polish that lasts for days without chipping (no topcoat!). It has a high shine, which is just gorgeous. Classy and sophisticated.

MAC Paintpot in Painterly

Perfect base for any shadow. Makes your shadow last all day with no creasing.

************

HAIR

(Normal shampoo & conditioner bottles were still wet from this morning)

Kent Real Bristle Brush

Favourite brush ever - smoothes the hair, leaving it frizz-free, and adds a gorgeous shine! [full review here]

 BaByliss Curling Wand

Gorgeous flowing curls, and comes with a heat protector glove. [full review here]

Hask Argan Oil treatment

PErfect treat for dry hair, gives a gorgeous shine and leaves hair smelling absolutely divine! [full review here]

************

BODY

 Re-Gen Oil - treatment for scars, stretch marks, dry skin

From Aldi, a cheaper version of Bio-oil. It seems to be fading my stretch marks a bit, yay!

Armani Code perfume

Favourite EVER. I can't even describe it, it's just so so gorgeous!

Karin Herzog Anti-Cellulite body cream

I won this in a magazine competition, and I only started really using it in the last month. I have a little bit of cellulite on the backs of my thighs, and this seems to be working so far!

************

BEAUTY TOOLS

ELF powder brush

I have one for liquid foundation and one for powder foundation - amazing! [full review here]

ELF eyelash curler

Amazing, keeps my lashes curled all day, simple to use! So cheap too.

ELF Tweezers

So cheap, yet the best I've ever tried. Easy to grip the shortest hairs, and the diamantés are just adorable!


************

RANDOM



Hello Kitty makeup bag

How cute?!?!



Canon Powershot SX130IS camera (picture from Google)

I can't describe how much I love this. It's just so so perfect!!

My DIY Brush holder

Heehee. You can learn how to make one of these here!

4 comments:

  1. Joanna I LOVE these kind of hauls/favourites. I own pretty much everything you listed apart from your awesome DIY brush holder haha I wish I was creative in any way. I love ELF brushes the most, so good for the price.
    Keep up the great work on the blog!!! xxxx
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much! You have some awesome taste ;) and the brush holder was so easy to make :D

      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Zomg. Re-Gen oil in Canada is called bio-oil ... Looks exactly the same packaging though. I'm so mIndboggled right now :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha it's called Bio-Oil here too, Re-Gen oil is just a cheaper version but it works the same :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...