Saturday, April 28, 2012

Catrice 'Bye, Bye Birdy' Nail Lacquer

Pastels are a big trend this Spring, so I was going through my nail polishes and came across Catrice Nail Lacquer in 'Bye, Bye Birdy'. It's a beautiful pastel yellow! I bought it ages ago and I've worn it numerous times, but I don't think I've even done a blog post on it. This is what the polish looks like...

 I love the packaging of all Catrice nail polishes!

 Bye, Bye Birdy!

I had to apply 3 coats to my nails to get it opaque (even tho the sticker on the lid said 2 coats!) The first 2 coats were slightly stripy, but after the 3rd, it was all even and perfect. It dries fairly fast, which is always a plus. I didn't apply a topcoat, as I find all Catrice polishes last quite a few days before even beginning to chip. The polish gives a beautiful shine itself, anyway!

No topcoat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...