Saturday, April 28, 2012

Essence Liquid Liner (waterproof)

I picked this up very recently, for €2.99 (non-waterproof was €2.89).


At first, I found the formula a little watery, but I worked with it. I'm still trying to perfect the whole 'winged liner' look, and this made it pretty simple!


It's very black, which can give a dramatic effect, and I love that. 



This is the liner on my eye...


I love this liner. It lasted all day with no flaking, and it didn't budge a bit. I even rubbed the outside wing just to see if it would come off, but it stayed put. You'll need to remove it with an oil-based eye makeup remover... it can be hard to remove with just wipes. 

This will definitely be a repurchase, especially seeing as it didn't break the bank. Essence amazes me once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...