Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Moving house!

If you're my friend on Facebook, you'll know I'm SO excited because we're moving! YAY!

Seriously, I've wanted to move for so long and it's finally happening. It's just going to be renting though. We're moving from the city to a quieter part of the country, next door to my fiancĂ©'s sister. We should be doing it within the next couple of weeks, we're so happy and excited. I can't wait to have a kitchen with a proper layout so I can get into baking. Where we live now, I don't exactly like the house, so I find it hard to keep it clean. I love the new house so I'll want to keep it clean and look after it (and oh my God, it has a dishwasher! Current house doesn't, so I'm pretty excited for that - I HATE washing dishes.) I can't wait to be settled, join the local gym (cheap!) and get fit. It's going to be like a whole new fresh start and I want it to happen NOW! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting bills and stuff sorted.

We're getting the keys soon, hopefully by the start of next week, then we can start moving stuff in. We've started packing and I think we have more stuff than we thought we had. Still... all the exciting unpacking times are ahead of us... I've been picking up little bits for the new house while I'm out. The usual things like over-door hangers, soap, duster (rainbow, obviously), cleaning stuff, tea towels, bath mat, etc. I will do a little post of things I've picked up so far, yay!

When we've settled in, I'll do a kind of 'house tour', but just showing my favourite parts of the house. In the meantime, I probably won't be posting as much as we'll be super busy in the coming weeks. You can follow me on Twitter as I update that quite a lot!

Eeee, excited 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...