Monday, April 02, 2012

Tag - Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty

I've seen this tag on YouTube so many times, and I liked the idea of it. I decided to do a blog post as I hate being on camera! >.<

(Yes, that is most of my makeup!)

GREED
What is your most inexpensive beauty item?
Anything by ELF really. I use my ELF eyelash curlers every day, it's one of my definite must-haves!
What is your most expensive?
If my GHD straightener counts as a beauty item, it would be that. Expensive but worth it. If it had to be a makeup product, it would be one of my MAC brushes.

WRATH
What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
ELF's eyebrow kit. It was my favourite eyebrow kit, then I realised in some pictures, it made my eyebrows look ginger! >.>
What was the hardest to get?
I don't own many 'high end' brands, but I think my MAC Myth lipstick was probably the hardest. The first time I went in, it was out of stock so I had to wait until it came in again.

GLUTTONY
What is your most delicious beauty item?
Hmm... I have a few things, so I can't decide. My coconut deep hair conditioner, Radox Shower Smoothie and Argan Oil, all smell good enough to eat/drink! Okay the Argan Oil is definitely my favourite, smells like orange creme Roses (the chocolates!).

SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
I think under eye cream is probably the one I neglect when I'm feeling lazy. I have a No7 one, and it annoys me when I'm too lazy to put it on.

PRIDE
What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Foundation. I don't have bad skin at all (I'm lucky that I've never had acne or pimples) but I feel it just makes me look flawless.

LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A nice smile, eyes and a cute bum.

ENVY
What beauty product would you most like to receive as a gift?
I think the Naked2 palette would be a pretty great gift to receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...