Thursday, April 26, 2012

Essence 'Multi-Action false lashes' mascara

 Essence 'Multi-Action false lashes' mascara

I've used this numerous times before, then I ran out and I couldn't find it anywhere! I finally found one today and picked it up. It only cost around €3, which I think is amazing for the product. Essence products never cease to amaze me; cheap and brilliant!

 I love the brush! 

 Before...

After! (One coat)

I find this mascara really lengthens my lashes with just one coat, and adds fabulous volume with 2 or more coats. For me, it takes a little longer to dry than most other mascaras... but in a way, it's a good thing because you can 'work' with the product. It's a pure black and it doesn't smell, so I really like that. It flakes a TINY bit during the day, but you just wipe it away and you're good to go. It doesn't clump for me, even with 2 coats. It really does give a false lash effect, lashes are so long and thick. To me, it works as well as a higher end brand; so luxurious but a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend it, it's so cheap, you can't go wrong. And if you don't like it, you're not losing much money.

I have loads of 'favourite' mascaras, I will do a post soon on my top five!

Hope you enjoyed my little review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...