Sunday, April 15, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel - Barely Peach

I've had this colour before, but I lost it. It's a beautiful peachy/milky/nude colour, I absolutely love it! IT's one of my favourite nude polishes, I just find them so sophisticated and classy. I can't believe I got this for only €1.49!

 Revlon Sheer Translucide Nail Enamel - 910 Barely Peach

How pretty?!

From what I remember, it's really long lasting! It gives a beautiful shine, but this polish is so sheer that it took 3 coats to make it this colour. But I love it so much! These kind of colours are my fiancé's favourites (for ME to wear, hahaha!), I think it's because they're really feminine & girly. I would highly recommend this nail polish, or any other Revlon polishes. B-E-A-UTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...