Monday, April 02, 2012

Tag - Skincare & Makeup


How often do you wash your face? As 'gross' as it may sound, only once a day. If I wash it more, I find it really dries out my skin. I wash it in the morning, then moisturise, and cleanse/tone/moisturise at night.

Your skin type? Dry. But it can be oily if I use the wrong products (very rare).

Which facial cleanser do you use? At the moment, I use Boots Simply Sensitive cleansing lotion.

Do you use facial peels? Sometimes.

What moisturiser do you use? Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser. Best EVER, and pretty cheap.

Do you have freckles? 1 or 2 little ones on my face, couple on my body.

Do you use an eye cream? Due to laziness, not always. Just my normal moisturiser when I'm too lazy to apply my proper eye cream.

Do you have acne? Nope, have never had a spot or pimple.

Do you use SPF? Not always.

Foundation? Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation - best foundation ever!


Do you know your skin tone? I'm pretty pale, so in most foundations, I'm Ivory.

What do you think of false eyelashes? Love love love! My favourite are the Dramatic Lashes from ELF.

What do you think of the rule of changing mascara every 3 months? Makes total sense, as the mascaras can dry out. Not to mention the germs, yuk!

Your mascara? L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes. Sooo good!

Sephora or MAC? I've never been to Sephora but I really want to go. For now, I have to say MAC.

Which make up tool do you use the most? I think my MAC 217 blending brush.

Do you use shadow base? Always.

Base for face? Never use one, my foundation lasts all day.

What is your favourite eyeshadow? I don't have just one, but my 120 palette is my saviour!

What is your favourite : liquid or dry eyeliner? Liquid/gel for lashline, dry for waterline.

Have you ever had a mascara accident? Hahaha, the odd time!

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I love them, but I hate that they can be so messy.

What about mineral make up? I haven't used much, but I have a mineral blush that I really like.

What is your favourite lipstick? I can't decide between MAC Myth or Rimmel's Pink Blush. 

Lipgloss? Too many to choose from! But I think Collection 2000 Lock N Hold lipgloss in Body Pop.

Your favourite blush? Rimmel Lasting Finish blush & highlighter in Autumn Catwalk

Do you buy make up from eBay? I bought my 120 palette from eBay and it's amazing. I've bought loads of lashes and I've also bought 3 lots of brushes, which are branded MAC. They only cost €2 so I knew they weren't real MAC. It didn't put me off, as the brushes are fantastic. I don't see a problem but if you're buying MAC and it seems cheap, it's more than likely fake.

What do you think of drugstore products? I use drugstore products as I really can't afford high end products. Every so often, I'll treat myself to something by MAC. I think some brands can be just as good, if not better, than higher end brands.

Have you ever considered taking a make up lesson? I have considered it, but people have said I don't need it, as I did this...


...but I want to learn how to contour like a pro!

Are you clumsy at putting on make up? I have to make everything perfect, which annoys my fiancé when we're getting ready to go out somewhere.

Whats the worst make up disaster for you? Smudged eyeliner, eurgh! -.-

Do you like bright or natural make up? I love both, depends on the occasion I guess.

What celebrities make up is your favourite? I think Christina Aguilera's makeup always looks flawless.

What would be your one and only make up material to use life long if you had to choose one? Mascara or foundation... I can't pick.

Do you ever go out with make up? Yeah.

What do you think you look like without make up? I look okay, but better with makeup, I love to enhance my eyes.

What cosmetic brand do you think is the best? I haven't tried much high end stuff, but in general, I think Rimmel.

What do you think of make up in general? I absolutely love it! It makes me feel much more confident and happier in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...