Sunday, February 12, 2012

L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes Mascara review & pictures

I picked this up a while ago, then started using something else...


Last week, I came back to this one and I'm glad I did, I've just rediscovered how amazing it is! I accidentally picked mine up in the colour brown, but it's still amazing! It adds so much length to my lashes and I get complimented every time I wear it! The mascara has an 'excess wiper', which (obviously) wipes off the excess product, so you're not left with a big clump of mascara on your brush.

This is what L'Oréal says about the mascara

Millionize your lashes with L'Oréal Paris' new mascara: Volume Million Lashes. The Millionizer Brush has a multitude of bristles which separate lashes for a fanned-out effect. The Excess Wiper removes excess mascara: no overload, no clumps.
The Millionizer brush has a multitude of bristles to separate lashes for a fanned-out lash effect. The elastomer applicator is ultra flexible with both long and short bristles to coat each lash evenly from root to tip.
The excess wiper removes excess mascara. It leaves the brush coated with just the right amount of formula to achieve maxed up volume with no overload and no clumps.
*****

This is what the brush looks like (I've had to use a picture from the internet as I can't find my camera to take my own! - other pictures were taken a few days ago!)


The brush helps to lengthen and separate all my lashes, and holds a curl really well. The brush coats every single one of my lashes, even the small ones, and I never get clumpy lashes when I use this mascara. It never flakes for me, it's just the overall perfect mascara!

Here's what it does to my lashes...

I think it's amazing, and this is only after ONE coat. I'm sure if I layered on more, I would get some amazing volume! I will definitely repurchase this, but in black next time, as I love a really dark eye! It costs around €16.95 where I live, which is pretty pricey, but worth it.

I would definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...