Sunday, February 26, 2012

11 Questions Tag (again!)

I was tagged by the beautiful Rachel, over at Life of a Sweetaholic. Again, as I've done this tag already, I will just answer the questions!

Questions from Rachel

1. What is your favourite clothing store?

There are a few, New Look, Primark, Swamp...but my favourite is definitely Primark/Penneys. Mainly because it's so cheap and affordable, and I think the sizes are good fittings. 

2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

This is tough, because Elijah and myself are always talking about where we'd like to go. But I think ONE of the paces I want to go is New York...shopping! Maybe if I win the lotto!

3. If you won the lotto, what would you buy first?

Read previous answer! Hahaha! But first, I would buy my dream home.

4. What is your favourite nail varnish at the moment?

This changes quite often as I have so many to choose from...but right now, it's Risky Red by 17. Love it!

5. If you could be a celeb for the day who would you be?

Oh god. Hmm Paris Hilton just so I can go around and spend stupid amounts of money. And also to get pampered!

6. What is your favourite cocktail?

I don't usually drink cocktails, as I rarely go out. But I quite like Sangria, Tequila sunrise, Sex on the Beach and Daquiri. Yum!

7. What is your favourite pudding?

I don't eat pudding!

8. What trend are you looking forward to wearing this year?

I don't really follow trends, but I really want to experiment more with colourful eyeshadows and liners.

9. What did you always want to be when you were young?

Oh God, so many things! As I grew up a little more, I wanted to work in a creche or a primary school. Now, I'm not so sure.

10. Best thing about blogging?

It's a kind of therapy, so relaxing!

11. Current celeb crush?

Shane Filan, as always!


Thanks for tagging me, Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...