Monday, February 13, 2012

My Week in Pictures

I enjoyed doing this post before, so I decided to do it again :)


I turned 24 on Wednesday, February 8th, and it was an amazing day! I've done a whole post on it, which you can find HERE if you missed it.


We just got a new car (well, used!) and myself and my fiancé have been going driving when we can, the car is just so much better than the last one. I don't drive right now, so my fiancé is doing all the work! He doesn't mind though, he loves driving!


As it was my birthday, I spent some of the week shopping with my birthday money, which was really fun! I bought so much stuff.



Again, as it was my birthday, I have spent the whole week being spoiled by my fiancé! He broughtt be out for a Chinese the day before my birthday and spoiled me with flowers, a teddy and cake on my actual birthday! Not to mention making a gorgeous dinner and silly amounts of tea :)


That's been my week, just being pampered and spoiled the whole time! I hope you had a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...