Thursday, September 27, 2012

Review | Rimmel 'Kate ღ' Lipstick - 107


This is the last lipstick i picked up from Kate Moss' range of lipsticks by Rimmel. Again, I love the packaging of this lipstick, it's very classic and chic. I've reviewed the other lipsticks I have from the collection, and you can read them herehere and here.

This one is number 107...


It's a beautiful dark plum red colour, which I think will look great with cat-flick eyeliner and lashings of mascara! It's so creamy, glides on like a dream, and is so long-lasting, requiring minimal touch-ups, unless you're stuffing your face with food!


It reminds me of a vampire or something similar. In my local pharmacy, these lipsticks are currently €2 off the normal RRP, so instead of €6.95, I paid €4.95. They were on a display stand, so I'm sure they have them on offer in some other pharmacies too.


This is a swatch on my hand, it's gorgeous!


I would definitely recommend the whole collection, I hope to complete it soon. I can't wait to try various looks with them!

Get them now, whilst you can, especially at such a low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...