Monday, September 10, 2012

College | Day 1 - Painting..?

So, today was my first day of my new course, Early Childhood Care & Education. It sounds like a hard course, but I'm determined to stick with it and get through it. Creative Arts is one of the modules in the course. We had to get to know the primary and secondary (and earth) colours (yep, again, even though we've all learned that years ago!). Then we had to paint squares different colours (I know!) and other little designs... this is what I came up with...


Some of the purples look brown, grr! Anyway, you're probably wondering why I'm sharing this with you, but I just thought it was funny...but if it helps with my course, I'll paint away.

Cute, right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. I start my Beauty course at college tomorrow :) Hope my day's as easy as this! Haha xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg lucky, I'd LOVE yo be doing a beauty course <3 !! Maybe your first day will consist of pointing out the eyes, lips etc haha xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...