Thursday, September 27, 2012

Review | Rimmel 'Kate ღ' Lipstick - 16


I picked this up today, and it's from the 'Kate' collection for Rimmel. I loved other lipsticks from the collection, and those reviews can be read herehere and here.

I love the sleek and chic matte black packaging of the lipstick, and the cute pink signature!


As you can see from the picture, this is number 16; a beautiful peach/pink colour. The picture really doesn't do the lipstick justice, it's just so beautiful!


It promises 8 hours of wear, and I think it sticks to it pretty well. I've been wearing it since earlier this afternoon, and it's still on my lips. I've only had to touch up a little bit, and that was after I stuffed my face at dinnertime! It's beautifully creamy, and glides onto the lips so well. It's not matte, and definitely not too shiny...I would say half and half. Again, like I said in my previous review, you should use a lip balm a few minutes before applying the lipstick. And if you would like a shiny finish, you can just apply a lipgloss over the top.

This is a swatch of the lipstick..


I love the smell, but I know not everyone likes scented lipsticks. It's really fruity and I like it! I picked it up for a special price of €4.95, instead of the RRP of €6.95. I think it's just the introductory price, as the collection is due to come out in early October.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...