Saturday, September 15, 2012

Make-up Looks I Want To Recreate

Like most girls, I love make-up, and messing around with it. I've rarely worn it for the past months, only usually to take pictures...but I'm getting back into it as I have a lot and I love the wide variety of looks that can be created. When I had a blue hair a while ago, I came across a picture of rainbow eye make-up, and I wanted to try it myself. I'm pleased with how it turned out, and I got so many compliments on it, so it was good to know that I did a good job...although I think I could have blended a teeny bit more! This is my rainbow eye look...


******
Seeing as I'm getting back into make-up, I've found some pictures with looks that I want to recreate in the future. I think when I do recreate them, I will do a few blog posts on them, with pictures. Some of the looks are a bit 'out there', and not make-up I'd usually wear, but I'm still willing to give it a try and play around with different looks. Here are some of the looks...

My favourite - Rita Ora is beautiful ♥ I wish I could get away with really dark eyebrows, but even with my dark hair, it looks ridiculous. Humph!


Which look is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...