Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mini haul | Clothing & Make-up

I've been sick since last Wednesday, and I think a little bit of retail therapy helps...so I did some! I picked up a few little bits from charity shops, something from a home interior shop, and some make-up from a pharmacy. I like doing little haul posts, even if some other people don't like them...but next time, I might wait a little longer and do a collective haul :)

 Red Herring vest top with lace detailing

Navy/white strip loose cardigan with large pockets 

 Red polka dot top.. how cute!

 Lace top with black vest attached inside.. picture really doesn't do it justice

 Little pale yellow tin bucket with bow (from a home interior shop) same as my pink one!! :)

 necklace

 bangle

 charm bracelet

Essence make up! Concealer, lipgloss (Candy Bar), nail polish ('hazelnut cream pie' & 'be optimistic')

I will do swatches of the make-up soon, and I have a review of the concealer coming VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...