Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cheap Beauty.


I'm always trying new products and sometimes, I find the cheaper brands are just as good as 'proper' brands, if not better. The products pictured above as some of my favourites, so I thought I would do a little blog post on them. I'm not sure of all prices, sorry...but I do know that they're cheap!


Cien Gentle Cleansing Milk - When my Simple cleanser is out of stock, I get this one from Lidl. It smells gorgeous, it's moisturising and nourishing, and it's lasting me ages!

St Moriz Self-Tanning Mousse - around €3.99 from Penneys/Primark, and some chemists sell it too. It really is the best tan ever, and won't ever break the bank! I have a full review here if you want to read more!

Re-Gen Oil - A replica of Bio-Oil. Smells the same, looks the same, but it's cheaper! I think it was around €4 or €5 from Aldi. Great for stretchmarks, dry skin, blemishes & scars. It's wonderful, although it can take a while to sink in. But it works! I've seen it in other places too, not just Aldi.

Iseree Cotton Pads - I think these are about 79c for 120 from Lidl. I buy a few packs when I go to Lidl because they're so cheap, they last ages and they don't rip when I take my make-up off, but some othersbrands tend to.

ELF nail polish - This colour is in Cranberry...perfect for Christmas! These nail polishes are priced at €3.00 (increased by around €1.25 in May), but I still think they're worth it. They're long-lasting, shiny and you don't need a topcoat, unless you want to increase the shine! This is from the ELF website.

Essence Kajal Pencil - Just as good as more expensive branded liners! Blackest black, long lasting, doesn't smudge and best of all, it only costs at €1.49! From most chemists!

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...