Monday, June 03, 2013

Random & Personal Questions

1. Do you have a middle name? Yes, Louise!
2. What was your favourite subject in school? I hated school but I did love French... I studied it for 6/7 years!
3. What’s your favourite drink? Orange juice or water. Although, nothing beats a cold can of Coke on a hottttt day!
4. Favourite song at the moment? Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova. Love love!
5. What would you name your children? I have loads of girls' names picked, and not many for boys...even though I think I'm most likely to have boys! Chelsea-Nicole, Alexa-Rose, Madison, Mackenzie...to name a few! I love Oakley for a boy, or Stanley James.
6. Do you participate in any sports? Hmm, nope.
7. Favourite Book? All of the 'I Heart...' books, by Lindsey Kelk.
8. Favourite Colour? Pastel pink!
9. Favourite Animal? Too many to mention...cat, dog, tiger, panda, koala! I can't pick one, haha.
10. Favourite perfume? Armani Code, Britney Spears Curious, Chanel No 5, Hugo Boss Purple...or Miss Sixty. I can't decide!
11. Favourite holiday? Of the year? Christmas.
12. Have you graduated High School? Haha, I actually left with 6 weeks til my exams...but I repeated the year a few years later!
13. Have you been out of the country? Only to Wales, haha.
14. Do you speak any other languages? A teeny bit of French. I'm Irish and have been learning the Irish language since I was like 5...that's 20 years, but I'm still crap at it! I speak better French than Irish.
15. Do you have any siblings? I have four older brothers and four younger brothers.
16. What’s your favourite store? Primark I think. I love New Look too though
17. Favourite Restaurant? I think it has to be Cafe Mexicana in Cork city. Their chicken nachos, munch skins...sweet jebus!
18. Did you like school? No! I actually hated being away from y parents. I remember crying a lot of times because I was scared something would happen to them while I was in school. 
19. Favourite YouTubers? I love loads! In no particular order; Anna Saccone (and her daily vlog channel!), Leda (obviously!!), ZoeJarmaineElle & Blair. And loads more!
20. Favourite Movie? Too many to choose from. The Notebook, Titanic, What Lies Beneath, The Time Traveler's Wife, Crossroads, Mean Girls, What Happens In Vegas, Just Married...loads more!
21. Favourite Tv show? Home & Away.
22. Pc or Mac? I love my laptop...but I think I'd be a Mac girl if i could afford a Mac, haha.
23. What phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy Ace! I lurrrrve it!
24. How tall are you? 5'1 or 5'2. But I'm sure I'm 5'1.
13 Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks? I've never been to Starbucks...someone take me there, please!
2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? My tight jeans or jeggings.
3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? Hmm. I got my ears pierced when I was three months old? I don't tell everybody that, hahaha.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die… Do a skydive. I need to make a bucket list and start doing things.
5. What’s one food you cannot live without? Oooh. Chicken!
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? There's loads I love.
7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? I Do, by Westlife!
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? Casual I guess? I need to switch it up.
9. Favourite number? 12. 
10. Two Hobbies? Taking photos, shopping...haha
11. Two Pet Peeves? False advertising, being woken up REALLY early. Let me sleep!
12. Guilty Pleasures? Snuggling my cats, buying things because they have polka dots on, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...