Saturday, June 15, 2013

Nails | Pastels & Glitter

Summer here in Ireland seems to have left us already (after a week of sun). It's currently rainy, windy and crap outside, so this is a nail look sure to brighten up your day :)

I posted a picture on Instagram and Twitter and asked which colours I should paint my nails - pastels, or black with glitter. My beautiful friend Lori suggested pastels with accent nail in glitter. I hadn't thought of this, so she suggest I use the glitter over the lavender colour. It's so cute!


I cut my nails yesterday as they were getting a bit long. I regret it now, I hate having really short nails! They'll be long again within a week, so I'm not too bothered.

These are the colours I used...


From left to right...
Primark Mint Green  17 Lasting Finish 'Fairy Cake'  Essence Multi-Dimension 'The One And Only' ♥ Catrice Nail Lacquer 'Bye Bye Birdy' ♥ Rimmel 'Too Cool To Tango'.



Essence nail art special effect topper in Circus Confetti.

They're all gorgeous colours, and I love how it turned out! What's on your nails today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...