Sunday, January 29, 2012

Top 10 nail polishes

I got my new nail wheels ages ago, but I haven't used them much. I saw my big tub of nail polishes and nail wheels, so I decided to play around with them! I made a list of my top 10 nail polishes...but in no particular order, because I can't decide which is my favourite!


Left to right:
Sinful Colors - 24/7
Essence - Fall For Me
17 - Risky Red
Essence - The One And Only
Rimmel - Green With Envy
Essence - Cool And The Gang
ELF - Fair Pink
No7 - Cheeky Chops
Catrice - Blues Brothers Vol. II
Catrice - Bring Me Terra Copper!

I hope you like my favourite polishes!
What's your all-time favourite polish?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh these are gorgeous, my favourite from those ^ ^ is No7 - Cheeky Chops

    My all time favourite has got to be 17 pink grapefruit it is just SO bright!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the No7 one :D x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...