Sunday, January 29, 2012

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner 24H review & pictures


I have been wanting to try this liner for so long, but could never justify spending around €12 on an eyeliner, when I had my ELF cream liner for €4. However...I'm so glad I did buy this! It's magical!


The pot comes with it's own professional brush, which is amazing, but I still use my own Catrice eyeliner brush (absolutely amazing!) The liner is quite pigmented, although I did need to draw my line twice. The colour is in Intense Black, but in my opinion, it could be blacker. It's creamy, easy to build, and easy to blend for a gorgeous smoky eye.

Here's what it looks like on my hand (line drawn twice)


It says it lasts up to 24 hours, and for me, it did! To test it out, I applied it early morning and it lasted all day. Before bed, I removed all my face makeup, but left the liner on. The next morning, it was STILL perfect! It didn't smudge or budge for me...definitely one of the best purchases I've made in a long time!

My favourite eye look to do using the liner...


I'm really in love with it, it goes on like a dream, and lasts for so long! I've even used it on my eyelid and blended it out as a base for black eyeshadow. AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about it, but the only bad thing I will say is that it could be a little bit blacker...other than that, it's totally perfect, and I'd recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...