Friday, January 13, 2012

Cute Blog Award

On January 12th, I was awarded the Cute Blog Award by Rachel, over at Life of a Sweetaholic. I was ringing for a taxi when I read the email and I said "AWW" and did a little squeal, just as the man answered the phone...awkward hahaha! I'm so happy I got this award. Thank you so much Rachel, you're a star <3

 
For this award you:
 
1. Link back to the person who awarded you. - Done!
2. Answer the award questions. - Done! 
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet. - Done!
4. Award as many blogs as you think worthy of this award. - Done!
5. Make sure to let these you gave this award to know that you awarded them. - Done!

The Award Questions:
 
1. What is your go to make-up brand?
My go to make-up brand is definitely Maybelline...not the cheapest brand, but totally worth it!
2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
I loved the military-style jacket trend! I had one in mind to get, but when I went back, they were all gone, boo!
3. What is your favourite dessert?
Chocolate fondant, with ice-cream....there are no words to describe it!
4. Favourite colour?
Pink!
5. What is your middle name?
Louise
6. What's the last song you listened to?
California King Bed, by Rihanna - Loves it!
7. Cats or Dogs?
I can't choose...cats...no...dogs...yeah DOGS!

Something about me that you didn't know...

 I was in a car crash when I was 12 years old.

I pass this award on to...


1 comment:

  1. Aww you are welcome for the award, the blog is SO cute and amazing!! Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...