Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Little haul!

I really needed a new foundation and eyebrow pencil (Soap & Glory eyebrow pencil is totally not for me!) I took a little trip to Boots (...and Claire's - 3 for 2 sale, couldn't help it!!) I picked up a few bits so I thought I'd show them to you guys!



 Pearl Drops Transform Now...Smile! - Boots

 Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H (01 Intense Black) - Boots

 Rimmell Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation (100 Ivory) - Boots

No 7 Smokey Eyeliner Brush (Used E7.50 voucher) - Boots

 Necklace & earring set - Claire's

Hello Kitty plush head key ring - Claire's

Strawberry key ring - Claire's

 Miss Sporty Eye Pencil [to be used an eyebrow pencil] (002 Solid) - Boots

VO5 Give Me Moisture shampoo & conditioner - Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...