Sunday, June 10, 2012

Glamour Magazine with free Benefit goodies!

I'm a sucker for freebies, but luckily, I do read Glamour magazine, so I didn't feel too bad about buying it, heehee! The July issue of Glamour comes with a free trial size Benefit gift - you can choose from 'That Gal' Brigthtening Face Primer, The Pore-fessional balm, or BAD gal lash mascara. (Altogether worth £35!)

  
The only Glamour I could find near me, came with BAD gal lash mascara, so I picked it up. I will have a review on the mascara very soon! In the meantime, I'm going to search for the other 2 freebies...I'm dying to try the face primer, although I've heard good & bad reviews. Each of the 3 Glamour magazines has a different 'Woman of the Year' on the front. Mine has the gorgeous Kylie! 


Get yours now, for only £2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...