Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Face Care | Favourites


People sometimes ask how I keep my skin clear, & what products I use. Firstly, I take off all my make up at night! And I do drink a good bit of water.
I'm a sucker for beauty products, so I've compiled a little list of my favourite scrubs, washes & masks.
I also include my favourite nose strips, wax strips & wipes.
_________________________________________________

Scrubs
L-R: Bioré Blackhead Fighting Cream Wash | Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It | Tea Tree Facial Scrub

Bioré Blackhead Fighting Cream Wash - [I call this a scrub as it has little microbeads in!] Smells slightly fruity, warms when it comes in contact with water. Makes my skin feel really squeaky clean.
Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It - Smells a little bit minty, which I love. It gives a nice deep clean. Can be left on for a couple of minutes more as a mask.
Tea Tree Facial Scrub - Favourite scrub, makes my skin feel so clean, moisturises & obviously, smells like tea tree...mmmnn!
_________________________________________________

Washes
L-R: Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Cream Wash | Johnson's 3 in 1 Refreshing Facial Wash

Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Cream Wash - Reduces my pore size, skin feels so clean, smells gorgeous!
Johnson's 3 in 1 Refreshing Facial Wash - Smells really refreshing, love it. Cleanses, tones & makes skin feel so soft!
_________________________________________________

Masks
L-R: Mineral Care Peeling Mask | Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Clay Mask | Natural Sea Beauty Mud Mask

Mineral Care Peeling Mask - I find it crumbles more than peels, but I still love it. Soft supple skin. 
Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Clay Mask - best mask! My face looked better after first use, skin is soft & refreshed, reduces pores.
Natural Sea Beauty Mud Mask - Amazing! Cleanses skin, feels amazing & the smell reminds me of talcum powder!
_________________________________________________

And the rest...
 L-R: Derma V10 Deep Cleansing Nose Strips | Boots Facial Wax Strips | Boots Simply Sensitive Face Wipes

Derma V10 Deep Cleansing Nose Strips - Nose feels really clean afterwards, blackheads seem reduced.
Boots Facial Wax Strips - remove all hair (keeping eyebrows/upper lip in good shape) lasts quite a while, great for my sensitive skin.
Boots Simply Sensitive Face Wipes - removes all traces of make up, skin feels soft & refreshed.

_________________________________________________

I hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I've got to get some of those boots face wipes. Seems impossible to find face wipes that actually do the job any more :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourite ever wipes!! I know, I've tried so many & these are the only ones that have worked for me! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...