Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's In My Bag?

I've seen these tag videos on YouTube and I really love seeing what kind of stuff other people carry around in their bags/purses - I'm so nosey, hahaha! I thought I'd do one, so I took everything straight out of my bag!

First of all, here's my bag...

I get asked about it all the time, and it's from eBay.

Now, let's get into the contents of my bag... 

I have my Hello Kitty makeup bag, passport, Me To You tissues, old bus tickets, an eyeshadow palette, Hello Kitty mirror, lipgloss, lip pencil, refillable perfume atomizer, lipbalm, iPod (earphones are currenly in my laptop!), roll-on deodorant, chewing gum, change, keys, BlackBerry, Fat Face sunglasses (lol!), Charmmy Kitty purse, shopping bag (with its own little bag)

(...and the usual girly things that nobody needs to see. I should also have my glasses in there, or maybe a spare pair of contact lenses...)

I tag you, and if you do it, link below so I can have a wee snoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...