Monday, July 02, 2012

My Dreamboard [so far]


I've seen these boards online a few times & I really wanted to give it a go. When I lack motivation, or when I feel down, I look at my dreamboard & it instantly cheers me up. This is just some of the start of it, I'm adding a little more each day. It gives me things to look forward to & hopes for the future...


I've found my PERFECT wedding dress - it's just so beautiful, I can't stop staring at it!
We're trying for a baby at the moment, so hopefully soon.
I've been dieting for the past 5/6 days and I've lost 3lbs, woo!
We got our cat today - meet Tigger!
I've applied for a course, as I have no idea what job I want to do yet.

Some of the other little things on the board (whale, CC, hearts, deer, bow) are just for decoration.
I also added heart ribbon, & hung it up with rainbow wool!


I suggest you give the board a go...if you want to have things to look forward to in the future or if you need motivation, it's a great way to help you get there. It's fun and inspiring, and you can be as creative as you like. All you need is a cork board, push pins, pictures, markers... and your dreams!
Try it.

I will probably do an 'update' post when I have more added to my board.
________________________________________________________________________________

YOU are the master of your own destiny.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea! If your into quotes, please check out my blog! I post daily quotes! :)

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...