Friday, July 20, 2012

Bad Blogger & Updates

I'm such a bad blogger. I haven't posted in NINE days. But...I have an excuse! We've had no internet (only on the BlackBerry) so I couldn't blog *slaps wrist*

I really haven't been up to much at all, but this is what's been going on...

 Our cat, Prince went missing for FOUR days. I was out of my mind with worry. He's a little sick at the moment, so I couldn't help but think that he went off to die...but he's back! He came back to us today. Since we last seen him four days ago, he's lost a bit of weight, so he ate a lot of food when he came back...he literally wolfed it down. So we've decided that maybe he was locked in someone's garden shed, as it really doesn't look like he's eaten over the last few days. But he's back now and that's all that matters. He's still as spoilt as ever. A trip to the vet is in order to get him checked out; his 'third eyelid' is showing, more than likely due to his weight loss. We just need to make sure there's nothing worse wrong with him, and to get the right treatment. Missed my Prince so much.

 I had an amazing time with my family & cousins! I dyed my little brother's hair blue whilst he's still on his Summer holidays from school. I met my mum's new dog, Tia, she's absolutely beautiful! Myself, my mum, my little brother, & my cousins went to a huge playground. I think it's for adults too (or I just tell myself that...) it's brilliant! Of course, us adults drank plenty of wine too...at the house, not the playground, hahaha! It was a great relaxing, chilled few days. Much needed!

 I've been sucked into reading the Fifty Shades trilogy. I've finished Fifty Shades of Grey, I'm into Fifty Shades Darker, & I can't wait to start Fifty Shades Freed. I've seen a picture of what Christian Grey is meant to look like...& I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed!

♥ The last week or so has included picking up little bits & pieces for my holiday to Wales in early August. I can't wait! It will be great to see the sister-in-law that I hardly see, to catch up, buy some souvenirs, go up Mt Snowdon & chill out. My sister-in-law (next door to us) will be looking after Prince while we're away.

 This last week has also been spend trying to sort out internet & phone. We finally decided which provider we wanted to go with & it's fiiiiiinally been sorted, hooray!


My next post will be my week in pictures, keep an eye out for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...