Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Total blog (and self) makeover!

Last night, I just got really sick of my blue hair, so I got my fiancé to drive me to Tesco. We picked up a gorgeous L'Oreal deep brown colour. I wanted a kinda, fresh start. I dyed it and I love it. It's off-black, like a very dark brown (still looks black in pictures!)

To go with my fresh start, I gave my whole blog a complete makeover! I've changed the banner, the name, the background, and I've added loads of cute pictures :)

As part of my mini self-makeover, I'm going to start trying even more daring make up, start a diet, aim to exercise more, find a job, start driving (crap, there's a lot lol) and just get out there and get motivated to do stuff!


Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hair ♥
    The blog looks fab, hope you keep it up because me looooooooves yooooooou and your blog lots ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...