Friday, September 16, 2011

20 Random Questions

I love answering random questions so I came across this little quiz and thought I'd answer the questions.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Not. in. the. moooood.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping :)

3. What's a word that you say a lot?
Giggity. hahaha

4. What is your current desktop picture?
Me (with pink hair) and my fiancé <3

5. How old were you the first time you got drunk?
Like 18, I was so good lol

6. Which Disney character do you like best?
Simba!

7. Can you roll your tongue?
Yup

8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Chicken & leek pie!

9. What's your favorite song at the moment?
A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope

10. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Both heehee

11. Favourite Alcoholic drink?
Vodka and Red Bull or Smirnoff Ice!

12. Any tattoos or piercings?
4 tattoos; took my lip piercing out

13. Do you do any kind of drugs?
Heck no

14. What would you change about yourself?
A lot, physically

15. Something you envy about the opposite sex?
I'm not really sure

16. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Probably not, but you never know.

17. What would you say about your last ex?
Hahaha.

18. Biggest turn off?
Arrogance

19. Have you ever made a sex tape?
LOL no

20. Worst thing you have ever done to someone?
I don't think I've done anything, maybe hit my brothers when I was younger haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...