Sunday, September 25, 2011

I hate Sundays!

I absolutely hate Sundays, and I have done for years as it's the last day of the weekend, and it was the day before we went back to school. And that meant we had to go to bed pretty early, and when I was in school, I constantly worried that something bad would happen to my parents while I was in school, and that I'd have no way of knowing. It was awful, so I despised school.

Anyway, the only good thing about Sundays was the roast dinner that my mum made, and dessert! I don't live at home anymore, so I don't usually have a Sunday roast now. I hate Sundays even more. To make today go by fast, I'm watching movies. I'm currently watching Trick 'r Treat, and it's making me want to dress up for Halloween!! I think I'll watch Friends with Benefits too and perhaps decorate my iPod case; anything to make the day pass by quickly!

I know that when I find work, I'll probably love Sundays as it will be one of my days off... But for now, yuuuuk!


What do you do on a Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...