Monday, September 19, 2011

100 Things Challenge - Part 1!

I came across this challenge on the gorgeous Emma -Louise's blog, From Fallenangel to Yummy Mummy. The aim is to post pictures, words or phrases that you love. I've decided to do it too, but instead of 10 things, I'll post 20 things every so often :)

Here's 20 things that make me happy:

Fluffies


Cute texts


Having crazy hair colours


Family

Babies


Shopping


Tutus & fishnets


Being engaged


Curries (food in general!)


Making stuff




Makeup (this is most of mine)




Friends!

The Only Way Is Essex


Being tanned


Cuddles & snuggles


Hot chocolate!


Sexy matching underwear


Wintry days/nights


Christmas (I want this!!)


Music


That's it for the FIRST part of the challenge, I really enjoyed doing it! <3

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...