Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Review | Argan Oil Intensive Hydrating Treament

I didn't really have high hopes for this, as it only cost €2.99 from Lidl (cheaper from your local pharmacy I think!). I bought it before I had tried the conditioner. I said I'd give it a go anyway... regret!! It's awful.

Awful awful awful!

Not much is gone from the (plastic) bottle, and that's around 2 weeks of using it every other day. I used it for 2 weeks to give it a chance. So it's long-lasting, but that's the only good thing about it. It made my freshly-washed hair feel extremely greasy, rubbery and weak. The other night, it left my hair looking SO greasy and feeling like crap, that I had to wash it again. I'm just glad I never used it on or near my roots! Some days I used one pump, some days I used two, some days I used three, and some days I used four. No matter how much or how little I used, it still left my hair feeling awful, almost like it was on the verge of breaking. It's going straight in the rubbish bin, or to someone who wants to try it. If you're looking for an oil to 'repair and rejuvenate, leaving hair shiny, smooth and healthy' - stay away from this!!! Worst €2.99 I've ever spent. 


Have you tried this, and do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...