Sunday, January 05, 2014

Little Purchases


These are just a few little things I picked up yesterday from Dunnes Stores, and thought I'd share them with you. I only bought 4 things, but I'm really happy with what I got regardless...

The white vintage photo frames hold a 4 x 6 inch photo, and cost €6 each. They're beautiful, giving a real vintage & shabby chic look to my living room already! Instead of putting actual photographs into them, I'm considering printing off some nice vintage patterns onto photo paper, or a nice quote for each frame. They had bigger sizes of the frames, and a beautiful mirror to match, which I can hopefully get soon.

The knee high slipper socks were €3 for 2 pairs, and they're so cosy for these cold nights. The mint pair have little heart/ball pompoms hanging from the top... too cute! Both pairs have little grips on the bottoms to prevent slipping.

The 2014 calendar by Lucy Cromwell was reduced to €3.49, from €6.99. It's perfect timing as I've been on the lookout for a new calendar. I prefer slim calendars over big ones, as they're so much less bulky. This calendar has a real vintage feel to it too, with pictures of beautiful birds and gorgeous flowers.

What have you bought lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...