Saturday, January 19, 2013

The '4 Week No Heat' Challenge!

I remember reading a lot about this challenge in 2011. Although I'm a little late jumping on the bandwagon, I've decided to try it anyway. No hair-dryer, no straightening and no curling...all hot tools banned for FOUR weeks! It will be hard, but I'm determined to give it a try and stick it out. I love my hair-dryer and the volume it gives. I love how straight GHDs make my hair. And I just love curling my hair...damn it, why do I talk myself into doing this stuff?

I'm hoping my hair will grow a little more, as it tends to get to a certain length and really slow down...plus I'd love to have it past my boobs. My hair is in pretty good condition now, and the hair oils I use really help. But I want to see how the challenge will work out for me.

This is my hair right now, drying naturally from earlier today

I actually don't mind letting my hair dry naturally...every once in a while. Sometimes it gets a little frizzy, but nothing a bit of serum doesn't sort out. It dries naturally into nice little waves, and I think that's the way my fiancé prefers it...win win :) I know 4 weeks might seem a little crazy, but I know I can do it. I think. I hope. Haha

I will do updates every week (if I remember, haha)

Last day of using heat: January 17th
Finishing date: February 14th (Valentine's day!)

Bring it on!

Have you tried this challenge, or are you going to? Link me to your blog below so I can follow and keep up to date!

3 comments:

  1. My hair is so damaged so i should really try this!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge lovely :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely use heat on my hair - I just wash it in the evening and let it dry overnight :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...