Friday, January 25, 2013

'4 Week No Heat' Challenge - UPDATE.

6 days ago, I started the '4 Week No Heat' Challenge, and thought it was time to update you all. Well...i haven't used any hot tools in EIGHT days. Eight whole days! How I have managed, I do not know! Okay, so it's hard, but not as hard as I thought it would be. The only downside is, without blow-drying, I'm not achieving much volume, which means I'm washing it a bit more often than before. I've tried using mousse for volume and that helped, but I don't want to use it too much. However, my hair feels softer and is actually shinier than before, and it's only been over a week. I'm still using my Extraordinary Oil, so maybe that's helping. I'm still losing as much 'fallout' as before, but I've been so stressed with college and other stuff, so I'm hoping this settles down. I'm looking forward to seeing my hair after full 4 weeks, but I am missing my hair-dryer a lot. I start work experience for college on Monday, so here's hoping I don't turn up on my first day looking like a hot mess...

2 comments:

  1. wow, this must be a very tough challenge! good luck :] you can do it!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmhmm it's very tough, but you know what..it saves me so much drying/styling time, and I'm sure my hair has actually grown a little. It feels much healthier. Plus when it's wet, i put my hair in a messy bun and it looks amazing when taken out :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...