Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Don't Know What To Title This Post...


I was going through some of my favourite blogs and looking at old posts (even though I should have been doing my assignment...naughty, naughty!) I came across this tag on Bex's blog, Futures. I loved it and decided to do it myself, so here goes :)


 Mood:
I'm pretty tired right now. I didn't get much sleep last night, and I was up early for college this morning...tired and stressed, but content. 

♥ If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be?
Hmmn..i think it would have be a lovely Indian restaurant...somewhere abroad. All you can eat. Or just McDonald's ;)

♥ Do you have any siblings?
I have eight brothers, and no sisters. 

 If your pets could talk, what would they say about you?
My cats would say that i'm an amazing owner (obviously) and I give the best cuddles and snuggles :) 

♥ Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head?
I follow my head more than my heart, which isn't always the best option.

♥ What are three songs on your road trip playlist?
Insomnia by Faithless
Titanium by David Guetta
aaaaandd...Home by Daughtry.
(usually, our long roadtrips are to see my family, & Home reminds me of, well...home)

 Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular?
Not at all...although my family did appear in newspapers twice, and on a tv programme. Only because our huge family moved from the city to the country...why even?!

♥ Your favourite place for dessert?
Omg. In the city where i lived last, there's a yummy Mexican restaurant. They do a dessert called 'The Aztec'. It's just 3 or 4 scoops of ice cream, topped with hot chocolate sauce and chopped hazelnuts...simple, but so so delicious! Craving it now, damn!

♥ Scariest movie you've ever seen? 
As much as I love scary movies, it's hard to scare me...but saying that, The Blair With Project freaked me out a little!

♥ Weekly goals:
The week is almost over, but I have to get the-worst-and-hardest-assignment-ever-in-the-history-of-the-world-and-why-does-it-even-exist-it-is-so-stressful...FINISHED! And I want to get a start on sorting out the spare bedroom.

You should all do this, and put your links below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...