Wednesday, January 16, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

A couple of days ago, one of my favourite YouTubers (essiebutton) uploaded a video called '50 Random Facts About Me'. I wanted to do the tag too, but I don't make videos. So...what else could I do, but make a blog post? ;) I love these kinds of posts, you can get to know so much about someone.

Here we go! 

This is me, with one of my beautiful fur babies, Jess. Isn't she a little beauty?

  1. I'm a cat-aholic
  2. I've been outside Ireland twice..both times to Wales!
  3. I want to visit Canada
  4. I have my baby names picked out already!
  5. I hate most vegetables, but I love leeks
  6. I love water..how can people hate it?!
  7. I own enough make-up to open my own make-up stand
  8. I've had almost every colour hair...
  9. ...my favourite was red
  10. I will never pay to get my nails done 
  11. I love lace underwear
  12. I want a breast reduction...
  13. ...and veneers!
  14. I have a little teeny tiny slight obsession with shopping
  15. I recently trimmed my own hair for the first time
  16. I love board games...mainly Monopoly and Scrabble
  17. I wanted a child by the time I was 25
  18. I'm 25 next month...so that's not happening!
  19. I am always painting my nails
  20. I've lived in three counties in Ireland
  21. I stress too easily
  22. When I have a night out, I have a hangover for 2-3 days...so I rarely drink alcohol
  23. I have 4 tattoos
  24. I want a tattoo (probably a quote) on one side of my ribs, sometime
  25. My bedroom used to be COVERED with posters of Britney Spears & Westlife
  26. I'm craving coffee right now
  27. If it's red with white polka dots, I must have it
  28. I had an exam today about mail merge & labels...what, hahaha
  29. I'm hoping it snows soon..everyone has it but me!
  30. I want a Samoyed, collie cross and bichon frise (dogs)
  31. I'd love to have an Australian accent
  32. I hate losing friends
  33. I'm pretty shy...but when you get to know me, you'll want me to shut up
  34. I'm a little bit in love with James Arthur
  35. I'm very homesick, miss my family loads
  36. I love love love lasagne
  37. I should be doing assignments right now
  38. I want to visit New York, Louisiana and California
  39. I carry an organ donor card..god that is so random haha
  40. I hate Dublin (where I was born)
  41. I wear a lot of black clothing
  42. Mila Kunis is my girl crush
  43. When I like a new song, I listen to it on repeat..over & over & over ;)
  44. I swear too much
  45. I have a thing for Cadbury Creme Eggs...yummy!
  46. I love the Northern Irish accent
  47. I want to buy my own house and decorate it all myself
  48. I hate red wine
  49. I take my make-up off, tone and moisturise...every single night..even when drunk!
  50. I tried a cigarette on two occasions; both times I was drunk, and both times, it tasted like burnt pizza...never again!!
Jeeeeez, that is a lot of facts! Surprisingly, it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. I'm sure I could easily think of 50 more, but that's where fact number 37 comes in...the life of a Childcare student, hahahaha. I hope this wasn't too boring for you to read. Personally, I love these posts, I love getting to know people. Everyone should do this tag and leave their links below ;)

4 comments:

  1. I would to visit Ireland that is definately on my to do list :) i loved your post you seem quite similar to me yayyyy!! I may have to do this tag at some point :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have snow either!! its nice to know im not alone, i really want it to snow here. I am from North-west england!! Ireland seems to be amazing i recently have felt the sudden need to visit i dont know why , i will some day! Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Everyone else has snow and most people are sick of it, but I really want some! I want to make a snowman and take pictures hahaha. You should definitely visit, it's beautiful x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...