Friday, December 21, 2012

Funny tweets!

I'm a Twitter addict and every day, I'm guaranteed a few giggles. I randomly decided to do a little post with some of the funny tweets I've read over the past few days. Maybe I'll make it a regular feature on my blog for all the other Twitterholics out there ;)

****

Weren't we supposed to catch Kony this year or was that cancelled?

 ♣ 

Teacher: "What comes after 69?" Student: "Mouthwash." Teacher: "Get out..."

 

Polo:$80. Levis:$60. Concords:$180. Snapback:$30. The look on your face when you still don't get any pussy...PRICELESS!

  

I saw someone tweet "I can't wait until 13/13/13." Let's take a moment and pray for this dumbass.

 

Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

  

A rhino once tried to kill me but I said "stop it, you're just mad because you're horny!" Then we laughed and killed some zebras together.

  

"I need to study!" *Opens book* "I don't feel like studying." *Closes book*

 

Me: I'll do it at 7PM..... Time: 7:02PM..... Me: Oops too late gotta wait till 8 now.

 

In your bed, it's 6AM, you close your eyes for 5 minutes, it's 7:45. At school, it's 1:30, you close your eyes for 5 minutes, it's 1:30.

 

Shakespeare: "To be or not to be." Satre: "To do is to be." Socrates: "To be is to do." Scooby Doo: "Do be do be do."

  

Girl Logic: I'm done trying. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. I'll probably still text you tomorrow, but fuck you.

 

6th grade conversations:
hey
hey
wats up
nm wbu
same
cool so who do u like
 you
oh ok
do u like me
yea
lets date
ok
ily
ily2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...