Sunday, December 02, 2012

Christmas time, mistletoe & wine... | The Christmas Tag! ♥

I came across this tag on Bex's blog, Futures. She tagged everybody, so I thought I'd give it a go! And go follow Bex if you don't already...she's amazing and I love her! ♥



Q. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
I think everyone being together is the best. The exchanging of presents and dinner are lovely too, but there's nothing like having the whole family together, having a laugh and enjoying each others company.

Q. What’s your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
For lazy days, neutral or no makeup is what I go for. For going out, smoky eyes with some glitter is a win!

Q. Real tree or fake tree?
I'm not too crazy about the smell of real trees, and I've heard they're not good for cats. We have 2 cats, so we've bought a beautiful fake one...i love it so much!

Q. Giving presents or receiving presents?
It has to be giving! Obviously, we all love receiving presents, but seeing the joy on people's faces when they open a present is priceless, and makes me feel good.

Q. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
In the morning. I could never wait until the evening! 

Q. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I prefer to receive handmade ones, so much thought goes into them! I do buy cards to send though, but I've promised myself that next year, I'm going to send handmade ones :)

Q. What’s your favourite Christmas film?
Home Alone, without a doubt. KEVIN!

Q. What’s your favourite Christmas food?
I'm not sure what's classed as 'Christmas food'. Is it like turkey, mince pies or pudding? Yuk, yuk and yuk! However...in a big Christmas roast dinner, lots of roast potatoes are just divine!

I tag YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...