Tuesday, December 04, 2012

26 Day Christmas Challenge ♥ Day 4



Day 4: Does your family have any traditions?

On Christmas day, we (kids) used to wake our parents up at 5am...only to be told to go back to bed until 6, but obviously, we couldn't sleep excitement! Plus, the sitting room door would be locked so we had no choice but to go back to bed and chat quietly until 6. At 6am, we would open presents. At around 7 or 8, my mum would go back to bed for an hour or two, before getting started on dinner. We would have Christmas dinner with all the trimmings at around 3pm, and dessert around 5pm (dinner fills you up for so so long!). After that, it would be checking out everyone's new things (and your own), then watching a Christmas movie! As my brothers moves out of home, the tradition remained the same, but my brothers would still either spend Christmas with the family, or come down later in the day.

I'm not at home for Christmas any more, and I really miss it. Maybe next year, I'll spend Christmas with my family again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...