Sunday, December 08, 2013

Blogmas - Day 8 ❤ How to: Brownie in a Mug

I had seen this recipe across the web, and decided to make my own. I love chocolate & I love brownies, so why not? It only takes around 100 seconds in the microwave, which must be the quickest cake to prepare & bake. Here's mine...




I was reluctant to upload the picture of the 'brownie in a mug' (how wrong does that sound?) I made, because it looks like someone just crapped in my mug. Again, how wrong does that sound? I don't care though, it tasted amazing... and remember, looks aren't everything! The brownie should turn out moist, not dry.

You'll need:
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup plain flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp sunflower oil
3 tbsp water
pinch of salt
optional - ice cream or cream

Add all the dry ingredients into your mug, then the water & oil. Stir until the mixture is smooth, like a normal cake mixture. Pop in the microwave for around 100 seconds (1 minute & 40 seconds). Remove from the microwave, but be careful as it may be hot. If you're having it with ice cream or cream, place the ice cream/cream on top of the cake in the mug. Done!

Delicious & easy!
It will be a yummy treat for Christmas time in front of a roaring fire
Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...