Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blogmas - Day 12 ❤ Bedroom Decor Inspiration

When I lived at home, I used to rearrange my bedroom every other week. Mind you, my Britney Spears & Westlife posters used to stay on the walls though, along with my fairy lights. I loved doing different things with my bedroom, and it helped that it was quite a big room (we had turned the attic into a bedroom, which was most of the length of the house. It even had those cool attic stairs). I loved it! I'm currently living with my fiancé and our bedroom isn't too big. The biggest wardrobe is built-in so obviously can't be moved, and there are not many places to move the bed... but that doesn't mean I can't make it look cute! When Christmas is over, I'm getting right into doing this. A canopy, fairy lights, lace, etc. Hopefully one day (when I own my own house), I can buy one of those beautiful vintage dressing tables and and huge mirrors. Until then, I can dream.

Here are a few pictures that are already inspiring me... 


❤ Love, love, love! ❤

Do you like the same styles I like from looking at these pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...