Wednesday, May 09, 2012

TAG: Everyday Life

I saw this on YouTube and decided to do it... on my blog! The aim is simply to let people know a little bit more about you. Let's get into it :)

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's not really curly or straight, a little bit wavy, but I guess more straight than curly.

2. What is your natural hair color?
Mousy brown... I hate it on myself!

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Myself. Really can't afford to be spending €130! I do just as good a job at home, but obviously cutting is different.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every 2-3 days. If I wash it every day (I used to for college!) it gets greasy so easily.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Mostly the same style everyday, although some days, I just want to be all dolled up for no reason! When I'm in shape, I'm going to switch up my style a lot.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Myself! Again, why spend loads when you can do it yourself? Plus I'm pretty good at nail art!

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I'd say every 2-3 days, but if I'm feeling really lazy, up to 5 days (if the colour still hasn't chipped.)

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Definitely in the winter too. Usually bright colours, as it brightens up the dark days.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It depends on where I'm going really. On average, I'd say 30 minutes (mainly due to mascara, my left eyelashes are so stubborn to work with!!) but sometimes, I can spend an hour applying makeup. I find it strangely therapeutic.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Depends. Usually face, but if I'm doing a dark eye look, eyes first so the fall-out won't ruin my foundation.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I hate to admit I'm a collector. I really have so much, it's not even funny. I need to sort and get rid. A lot of it has barely been used/is brand new! *must stop buying makeup* It's like an addiction... lol.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not very often. I want to start wearing them more but I need places to wear them to.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Not at all, maybe 2-3 days a week. I'm very comfortable going out with no makeup on whatsoever.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not when I'm home alone. With family, I usually do as we end up going out somewhere. As I have so much makeup, I might start doing makeup everyday just to mess around with it and create new looks.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Of course, most days I do.

16. How many HG products do you have?
(HG meaning holy grail) Just a few... moisturiser, mascara, eyebrow kit!

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
As I don't wear makeup every day, once a week is fine, but I do spot clean too if I'm in a rush.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I usually decide when I'm getting dressed. But if I'm going somewhere, I'll have my outfit ready to save time.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Oh god! Not very often, I'm not really a bag person. Usually when my current one breaks!

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I'd say my 'usual' bedtime is 1am. Sometimes much later (4-5am!) because I'm like a vampire! I usually get up around 10/11am (I'm not working at the moment but when I'm going somewhere, I will get up around 7/8am.)

21. How often & when do you workout?
Not very often, I'm so bad. But we're moving, and I'm joining a gym and going walking with my sister-in-law! I'm pretty excited hahaha!

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Righty ;)

23. How tall are you?
5'2! Shortarse hahaha.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
A little bit of French. The language of luuuuurve heehee.

25. How many pets do you have?
None...yet. Getting a cat when we move. So excited!

26. How often do you watch YouTube?
Every day if I can... It's addictive!

27. Do you read the comments posted on other videos?
Yeah, a lot!

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you watch other videos?
I make a mental note to myself, then usually forget when I'm out!

29. How did you come up with your screen name?
This will mean my YouTube screen name, which is rainbowprincessxx -- I love rainbows and my fiancé calls me princess. Rainbowprincess was taken so I just added two kisses onto the end. Hahaha, I wish I could change it now!

30. What kind of camera do you use for videos?
I don't record many, but my last few have been with my Canon Powershot SX 130IS (talk about a mouthful!)

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Right now, we're in the middle of moving so cleaning is a must! The house we're living in at the moment, I hate, so I'm not really motivated to clean it, but I do try. The house we're moving to is just gorgeous, so I'll want to keep it clean.

32. What is your favorite color?
Pink or blue... I love a lot of colours. Probably pink, though.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don't really buy them, a lot of them are expensive...but sometimes, I will buy Glamour.

34. Do you swear?
F**k yeah, hahah! I try not to but I'm a potty-mouth when I'm angry!

******

I tag YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...