Saturday, May 05, 2012

Essence 'I ♥ Stage' eyeshadow base

I've been using this for around a week now and it's seriously amazing. Up until then, I had been using my MAC paintpot (in Painterly) but I much prefer this one! This one is only a fraction of the cost too! It's around €2.99.




I love the consistency, it's quite creamy so it blends so easily! The colours stick to it so well, and don't crease at all. They're more vibrant than if they were just worn alone.

  
On the skin...

Blended in.

This is the best primer I've tried, and I have tried a few. It will definitely be a repurchase for me! I would most definitely recommend it :)

I hope you enjoyed my short & sweet review!

2 comments:

  1. this looks and sounds amazing! i like essence -- i liked basically all the essence products i have and they are really affordable. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally brilliant, so cheap and definitely affordable!

      Now following your blog! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...