Friday, May 25, 2012

Soap & Glory 'The Righteous Butter' body butter review

This body butter came as part of my bag set in 2010, but like most of the set, I only started using it recently... I'm so bad!


It smells gorgeous and slightly florally. Everybody won't like the scent, but I love it! After my shower, I use a 'generous handful' (as the tub suggests) and it absorbs so quickly, it's brilliant. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, like a lot of other body butters. I have psoriasis too, so when I'm stressed, I tend to get a few dry flaky patches on my body, but this smoothes them out in an instant! My skin feels velvety smooth and smells so pretty!


The cream itself is so light, and it contains Aloe Vera and Shea Butter, which softens the skin. It retails for £10.50 from Boots, but it's worth it. You get 300ml, and it will last for ages!!

I highly recommend this body butter, especially if you have very dry skin. Like the tub says, 'you might swear you're wearing velvet'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...