Monday, October 17, 2011

My top 5 Christmas songs! ♥

For some reason, seeing the awful weather made me even more excited for Christmas. I'm really not sure why! But, it gave me the idea to tell you all my top 5 Christmas songs.

Let's start :)
Britney Spears - My Only Wish This Year

My all time favourite Christmas song is by Britney. I've ALWAYS been a huge fan of hers, so it's only natural :P

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Another favourite is one of the ultimate Christmas songs, ALWAYS gets me excited for Christmas and I can't help but (attempt to) sing along :P

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wham! - Last Christmas

I'm used to hearing this every Christmas, as it's one of my mum's favourite songs, so I grew up listening to it. I love it, it makes me want to go skiing hahaha!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Band Aid 20 - Do They Know It's Christmas

Who doesn't love this song?! There's different versions but this is my favourite one of all. It's more "up-to-date" and gets me in the mood for Christmas!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone

This song is so catchy and I love it! My 7 year old niece sang it for me last year, in Irish. It was so cute and I was so proud I thought I'd cry. This song makes me happy as I LOVE snow and this song is just so Christmassy!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

There's loads of Christmas songs that I listen to but I'm sure these are my top 5! Are you excited for Christmas? What are your favourite songs for the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...