Monday, October 24, 2011

My Nail Art collection

As a huge nail art lover, I thought it would be cool to do a post with a picture of ALL of my nail art products/items. I have a lot!


Told you I have a lot!

I have:
1 big wheel of rubber flowers
1 big wheel of mixed half pearls & bows
1 big wheel of mixed baby pearls
1 small wheel of rubber flowers
1 small wheel of bows
2 small wheels of mixed baby pearls
1 pot of random rhinestones, bows, pearls
Around 20 fimo nail canes (some sliced)
Lots of sheets of stickers - leopard print, butterflies, flowers, lace, bears
5 dotting tools
3 nail art brushes (1 not in picture)
Big box of rhinestones
24 nail art pens (smell. so. bad)
Purple 'tidy'

I think this might be everything, but it looks like something is missing. I've ordered new nail art brushes as those one are totally crap!

Are you into nail art?

1 comment:

  1. Oh M GEE!
    So many gorgeous nail art items!! You should do different tutorials of how to apply different things and stuff :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...