Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday | Music

I'm one of those people who replays the crap out of a song. When I hear one I love, I'll listen to it on repeat...doesn't take long until I know every word to the song (seriously, why wasn't my brain this good in school..??). I've got more than one favourite song at the moment, which is a first for me ;) my top ten here are in no particular order as I just can't pick! Also, I've decided to go a little further (ooh) and add my favourite lyric from each track...no explanations though, as some are very personal to me.


Kodaline - All I Want
You brought out the best of me, a part of me I've never seen.
You took my soul and wiped it clean, our love was made for movie screens.

Bell X1 - The End Is Nigh
Whose arms would I seek? Whose eyes would I meet in the final throes?
And say it was good to be human, to be a human with you here.

Walking On Cars - Hand In Hand
Strangers connect tonight, but we don't know why,
and we don't know how, but we can fall into each other now.

Kodaline - Way Back When
Time can move so fast, some things aren't made to last.

John Legend - All Of Me
You're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues.

Walking On Cars - Catch Me If You Can
Take me by hand, but please don't want to know me, 'cause I'm a little bit scared of life.

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
I have loved you for many years; maybe I am just not enough.

Owl City - Fireflies
I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly.

George Ezra - Budapest
But for you, I'd leave it all.

Coldplay - Magic
With all your magic, I disappear from view.
❤ ❤ 

These are the songs on my most recently played playlist, and the ones I listen to the most.
What are your picks? Any of the ones I've chosen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...