Thursday, October 16, 2014

Acts I Want To See Live

One of the things I dislike about living in Ireland is that nearly every event I want to go to, takes place in the UK. I've seen adverts for so many artists and acts that I really want to see, but 99% of the time, they never seem to play here in Ireland *shakes fist*

I've compiled a list of artists and acts I want to see at The O2 in the UK, because a girl can dream, right..?? ;) now to win the lottery, or move to the UK...of course moving sounds more likely at this stage, ha ha..!!

OneRepublic - seriously one of my favourite bands, recommended to me by my brother! You can buy OneRepublic tickets here :)

Il Divo - I can only imagine myself crying seeing these guys live, I've loved them since I met my fiancé when he sang one of their songs to me (The Man You Love, fyi!) Il Divo tickets here..!!

Bryan Adams - Summer of '69, anyone? One of my favourite songs by one of my favourite artists. Tickets available here :)

Boyz II Men - being one of my mum's favourites to listen to, Boyz II Men's music rubbed off on me. Love! Boyz II Men tickets here ;)

Ennio Morricone - I love love love Ennio's compositions, and grew up listening to my dad playing a lot of them. This composition from Once Upon A Time In The West gives me goosebumps and brings tears to my eyes...tickets for this amazing composer here!

Basement Jaxx - I've actually only started getting into these guys lately, but already they seem to be turning into a firm favourite for me. Get your Basement Jaxx tickets here ;)

Michael Bublé - A sexy Canadian with a voice that has the power to melt you? Yes please..!! Michael Bublé tickets are available here..!!

Lionel Richie - Hello. Is it me you're looking for? Why, yes it is you, Lionel Richie. I could listen to him All Night Long ;) tickets here!

The Script - these guys make me proud to be Irish...and Danny can sing to me any day ;) tickets to see The Script here..!!

Michael McIntyre - one of the three comedians that can make me laugh until my stomach hurts (along with Lee Evans and Jimmy Carr!) tickets for Michael McIntyre here ;)

* * *

Do any of these acts take your fancy? Which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...